echo in my left ear - help!

SteveD

Aug 15, 2006, 1:53:04 PM8/15/06
to Tinnitus
Greetings.

After 15 years of (usually minor) difficulties with my left ear
(occasional vertigo, faint beeping, etc.) I woke up about two months
ago with a loud low rumbling in the ear. It abated that day, came back
a few weeks later, then was accompanied by a tinny echoing in the
middle frequencies, around the range of a female voice. As of now, the
low rumbling is 90% gone, but the tinny echoing continues.

An ENT said my eustachian tube was not blocked, and that I probably had
'some damage to the sensory cells in the inner ear.'

Does anyone know treatments, causes, experts to turn to? Are there any
other online support groups, or professional forums, available?

Many thanks!

san...@tajvelvet.com

Aug 17, 2006, 2:58:49 AM8/17/06
to Tinn...@googlegroups.com, steve...@hotmail.com
Dear SteveD,

Did you not consult any ENT during these 15 years for your minor problem in
left ear? I am sure you must have. I also suffer with tinnitus in my left
ear and could hear the noise on getting up one morning, just like your case.
But earlier I did not have any type of problem at all. Maybe I got it by
consuming medicine containing toxints like heavy metals in it. But my advise
just forget about it, do not concentrate on the buzzing sound. It might go
on its own in few years as I have come across through some of the sufferers
who had experienced it. If you have faith in Homoeopathy medicine, then go
for it.

Best wishes,

sanjay

John Currie