TiddlySaver issue with Opera

mfu

Mar 8, 2010, 12:56:49 PM3/8/10
to TiddlyWiki
Hi all,

since I upgraded to Opera 10.5 I cannot save my tiddlywiki, the
console I get:
--------------------------------
charger : classe TiddlySaver.class introuvable.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: TiddlySaver.class
at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadCode(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager.createApplet(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager
$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: \localhost\C:\TiddlySaver
\class.class (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is
incorrect)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.connect(Unknown
Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown
Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.getBytes(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
... 7 more
Exception : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: TiddlySaver.class
-------------------------

The TiddlySaver.jar is in C:\TiddlySaver.jar beside the tiddlywiki
file.

Any insight on what is happening ?

Thanks for your help,

M.

FND

Mar 13, 2010, 4:06:36 AM3/13/10
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
> since I upgraded to Opera 10.5 I cannot save my tiddlywiki, the

Could you try again with the recently released 2.6 beta 1:
http://tiddlywiki.com/beta/
http://tiddlywiki.com/beta/TiddlySaver.jar

-- F.

mfu

Mar 16, 2010, 9:09:38 AM3/16/10
to TiddlyWiki
On 13 mar, 10:06, FND <F...@gmx.net> wrote:
> > since I upgraded toOpera10.5 I cannot save my tiddlywiki, the

> Could you try again with the recently released 2.6 beta 1:
>      http://tiddlywiki.com/beta/
>      http://tiddlywiki.com/beta/TiddlySaver.jar

Sorry, no change. Still missing the file.

However, I get the same error message if the TiddlySaver.jar is not
there. Is there something specific to do regarding activating applet
with opera 10.5 ?

FND

Mar 18, 2010, 7:15:22 AM3/18/10
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
> Sorry, no change. Still missing the file.

It appears Opera 10.50 doesn't pick up the Java applet at all.
We'll need to investigate further.

-- F.

mfu

Mar 19, 2010, 3:51:09 AM3/19/10
to TiddlyWiki

Then I'll keep hopping, thanks.
Marc.

Richard

Mar 23, 2010, 6:47:48 AM3/23/10
to TiddlyWiki
Hello

I had exactly the same problem when I upgraded to Opera 10.50.

I managed to get it working by copying the tiddlysaver.jar file into a
directory that was already in my Java classpath.

I think Opera has just switched to using the Java plugin and it
couldn't find tiddlysaver.jar on my desktop as the Desktop directory
was not in the classpath.

I hope this helps.

Richard