From Robert Lucero: Disability Conference

1 view

Elizabeth O'Herrin

Jun 9, 2008, 10:39:54 AM6/9/08
to Student Veterans of America
If anyone with disabilities or who would like to talk on behalf of
student veterans at a conference, there is a round table panel
opportunity available.
The conference will pay registration fees but not travel or lodging. I
need three panelists besides me. They are going to make a booth for
us, plus a round table discussion.

I need help gathering info on:
1. Dealing with disabilities
2. Experiences ECT.

I am hoping UNM and CNM here in town (New Mexico) will work together
with me on this. But I wanted to invite everyone! If you can get
funding to fly out here and lodging, let me know who wants to attend.
I need names of the panel in 1 week, so I would greatly appreciate a
quick response. I live here so I can get any info plus it is during
the first days of the balloon fiesta so you might want to let me know
right away. Rooms go quick in this time.

PS Can I get copies of pics from the ACE Summit from student veterans
who attended?

To recap my conversation with the conference planners:
From: Morton Liberman/Anthony Cahill
* The conference will provide registration scholarships for up to four
panelists at
the session, which will allow you and them to attend the entire
conference.
* The conference program will note that the session is co-sponsored by
The Student Veterans of America and the student veterans of UNM/
Veterans of America Club @ CNM
* We'll also provide at no charge a booth in the exhibit hall for the
organization
*By next Monday, June 16th, I'll need the name of the panel as it will
appear in the program.

Robert Lucero
Proud Disabled Veteran of Foriegn Wars
rluce...@cnm.edu