How do i make my website searchable in google and yahoo

kent...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2007, 5:06:58 AM10/5/07
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
I have submitted my website into google and yahoo search engine but it
seem can't be search in google and yahoo. Please help on this. Here is
my website

http://my-advertisement.com

Thanks

kent...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2007, 5:06:58 AM10/5/07
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo

Dave McAnally

Oct 5, 2007, 9:51:35 AM10/5/07
to SE...@googlegroups.com
A. Your site is a giant link farm with no pretinent content.  It's the exact opposite of the kind of thing Google/Yahoo is looking for

B. You're trying to do some sneaky stuff on there that isn't going to slip by either or those pages (two <head> sections?)

There's a few toher things, but if I were you, I'd stop bragging about people putting links on your site while throwing the word Advertisement around all over the site and in your URL. Sort of a dead giveaway ya know?

Dave

kent...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2007, 7:59:11 AM11/22/07
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
I have edited my web page. But it is still not work. Any other idea?