Is anyone doing Scriptfrinzy this year?

Belldandy245

Mar 9, 2011, 1:25:13 PM3/9/11
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
Hi all!
I am just putting this out there. If anyone is doing scrpitfrinzy
this year I'd love to hear about it. It would be great to get
together maybe once. I might be willing to cordinate if people are
interested.

haricot vert

Mar 10, 2011, 7:00:39 PM3/10/11
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
not doing scriptfrenzy. i have two projects on the revision table,
and one on the writing-first-draft table. my brain is quavering at my
own audacity, and i don't know how much more it can take. :)
-vert

Victoria Perry

Mar 10, 2011, 9:01:22 PM3/10/11
to sc_nano...@googlegroups.com, haricot vert
I'm also revising and writing new this time around. Actually, I'm plotting more than writing at this point but it is something.
--
Vikki Perry
Novelist - in - training

smwentum

Mar 11, 2011, 7:15:25 PM3/11/11
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
no it would feel like i was cheating on my sickly nanowrimo submission

sarah_macklin

Mar 12, 2011, 3:29:55 PM3/12/11
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
I MAY do it. I have a crazy movie idea bouncing around in my head that
I'd love to get out so I can work on other things. Also it may give me
the kick in the butt to actually finish one of my graphic novel
scripts. I'm such a lazybones.

darkndangel9

Mar 12, 2011, 5:47:14 PM3/12/11
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
no. I can't imagine writing a script! and I still have novel work
soooo.

And oooh a graphic novel idea! do share!

sarah_macklin

Mar 24, 2011, 12:27:01 AM3/24/11
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
I think I have about five graphic novel ideas that I'm too lazy/
chicken/busy to really get started.

1. Alice in Wonderland as a murder mystery
2. A "Host Club" full of beautiful men who are all mythical beings
(vampires, ghosts, etc.)
3. A steampunk idea set in a fictional African country
4. A kiddie high fantasy with dust bunnies as the protagonists (it's
for my girls) :)
5. uhhhhh..... I think there's one more but it's far too late for me
to remember it.

I've written and story boarded nearly a whole chapter for three of
them but when it comes to sitting down to draw them, I get chicken. =D
Writing so much more simple to do!!!

darkndangel9

Mar 24, 2011, 12:41:23 AM3/24/11
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
1. I looooove revamped fairy tale stories so i'm interested.
2. YESSSS.
4. d'aaaaaaw. dust bunnies

and i know what you mean about drawing! i write and i can dish out a
couple of paragraphs within the hour, but when i draw an hour later
and all i have are stick figures!! so frustrating!!