pyscripter language

lawal Abdulateef olawale

Jul 2, 2015, 7:51:55 AM7/2/15
to pyscr...@googlegroups.com
please i want to change the language of my pyscripter. how do i go about it

BBands

Jul 2, 2015, 11:08:58 AM7/2/15
to PyScripter Group
Via the menus: View > Language > Choose

    John

lawal Abdulateef olawale

Jul 3, 2015, 10:48:22 AM7/3/15
to pyscr...@googlegroups.com
thanks

lawal Abdulateef olawale

Jul 3, 2015, 10:49:29 AM7/3/15
to pyscr...@googlegroups.com
please do you have the idea on how i can implement Dijkstra's algorithm using python.thank  you sir

BBands

Jul 3, 2015, 1:39:35 PM7/3/15
to PyScripter Group
First, this is not the right place for such questions. A simple search will turn up any number of solutions. However, this is actually a very interesting problem that can be solved quite elegantly in Python, so I suggest working on it yourself for the buzz you'll get when you solve it rather than searching so a pre-done answer.

DJ Productions

Feb 19, 2016, 9:08:56 PM2/19/16
to PyScripter
Where do I go to find the view menu because my whole thing is in greek

Matthew FatFishCake

Aug 29, 2016, 9:31:30 AM8/29/16
to PyScripter
To finf the language setting you need to go to the 4 tab along the top going from the left. Click on the 4th one and then go down to the bottom and go up 3 then English is the top language, by the way all of my counting counts the first thing your mouse is on as 1.

Bob Kage

Jul 10, 2017, 12:26:39 PM7/10/17
to PyScripter
thanx!