Dark theme and syntax highlighting for Pyscripter

Jocke

Oct 26, 2015, 5:37:24 PM10/26/15
to PyScripter

Hi,

 I've been using Pyscripter for a few years now and think it is awesome. I found the 'Eos' theme that ships with Pyscripter..., well, not dark enough! :) I also tried 'Hacker BW' but found that was not really my cup of tea either. So, what else to do than to roll up my sleeves and roll my own theme over the weekend. Below is a screenshot, with syntax highlighting that I've tweaked myself, too. The font I use in the editor is Ubuntu Mono.

Would like to hear your feedback. Also I want to make this available in case someone else finds them pleasing to the eye. Any tips on what a good place would be - providing a link to a shared Dropbox folder feels a bit adhoc.

Thanks,
Jocke

Logan Connell

Jul 7, 2016, 11:32:26 AM7/7/16
to PyScripter
Hey,

I realise this post was quite a while ago, but I really like this the theme and was wondering if you could link it to a dropbox?

Thanks,

Logan