Issue when openning pyScripter

Simple Developer

Aug 30, 2017, 4:32:38 PM8/30/17
to PyScripter
Hello,
Please I need your support in this issue:

When openning pyScripter I get

Inline image 1
Inline image 2Inline image 3

Thanks so much for your support.
Regards.

andy

Aug 31, 2017, 2:11:06 PM8/31/17
to PyScripter
Might want to re-upload those images.

Simple Developer

Aug 31, 2017, 6:16:00 PM8/31/17
to PyScripter

Images reuploaded:

Simple Developer

Aug 31, 2017, 6:17:52 PM8/31/17
to PyScripter
Capture.PNG
Captureeee.PNG
eeee.PNG

andy

Aug 31, 2017, 7:50:00 PM8/31/17
to PyScripter
I believe PyScripter is written in pascal using Delphi, and that's a Delphi issue you're seeing.

I suspect it is trying to read a string that has goofed up encoding.

You might want to try uninstalling PyScripter, shave out any Pyscripter config files, re-install and try again. Or, if you're adventurous, try grabbing ProcMon.exe from SysInternals (now owned by Microsoft) and use it to find which goofed up files Pyscripter is trying to load.

Good Luck!

BBands

Aug 31, 2017, 8:26:32 PM8/31/17
to PyScripter Group
Mismatch between Python and PyScrpter versions 32- vs 64-bit?

    John

Simple Developer