Problème d'exécution de pyscripter

Jérémie Koua

Feb 7, 2017, 1:29:00 PM2/7/17
to PyScripter
problème d'installation de pyscripter. Après installation, dans l'exécution message d'erreur " Python could not be properly initialized. We must quit

BBands

Feb 7, 2017, 1:50:47 PM2/7/17
to PyScripter Group
From the README.

**NOTE** **Before** using PyScripter, you must ensure that there is a version of Python greater or equal to 2.4 installed on your machine. Windows. If you do not have one installed, you can download one from http://www.python.org/. The 64-bit version of PyScripter (x64) works only on 64-bit Windows **and** with 64-bit versions of Python. The 32-bit version of PyScripter works on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows with the 32-bit versions of Python.

Does that help?

John

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 10:29 AM, Jérémie Koua <jerem...@gmail.com> wrote:
problème d'installation de pyscripter. Après installation, dans l'exécution message d'erreur " Python could not be properly initialized. We must quit

quetzal klm

Apr 16, 2017, 12:50:22 PM4/16/17
to PyScripter
ta version de python doit-être impérativement en 32bits, sinon pyscripter 32bits ne se lanceras pas

your version of python must a 32bit(x86) version, or pyscripter 32bits will not be ablle to lauch it then, to launch itself..