Re: How to pass 'current line number' to external tool

Message has been deleted

Harry

Mar 29, 2018, 8:01:59 AM3/29/18
to PyScripter
Does pyscripter support Parameter 'current line number'? I know it does have 'current line'.

On Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 12:51:12 AM UTC+8, Harry wrote:
I would like to run gvim via pyscripter. The command line is "gvim +[CurrentLineNumber] $[ActiveDoc]"

pyscripter3 seems not provide the parameter?

PyScripter

Mar 29, 2018, 8:26:01 AM3/29/18
to PyScripter
I am afraid there is currently no such parameter.  You may open an issue (feature request) at https://github.com/pyscripter/pyscripter.  Please see Help, PyScripter, Parameters for a list and documentation of existing parameters.