How to install matlab plot, scipy , numpy using Pyscripter! Ps: I am new to python was using pyscripter fr basic prog course now waant to do more

mohamed imran

Jun 30, 2012, 10:43:33 AM6/30/12
to pyscr...@googlegroups.com
How to install matlab plot, scipy , numpy using Pyscripter! Ps: I am new to python was using pyscripter fr  basic prog course now want to do more .

Kindly guide me thro step by step approach.

Colin J. Williams

Jun 30, 2012, 12:14:37 PM6/30/12
to pyscr...@googlegroups.com
On 30/06/2012 10:43 AM, mohamed imran wrote:
How to install matlab plot, scipy , numpy using Pyscripter! Ps: I am new to python was using pyscripter fr  basic prog course now want to do more .

Kindly guide me thro step by step approach.

Download and install.  PyScripter is out of the picture during this process.

Have fun.

Colin W.

PyScripter

Jul 11, 2012, 1:24:44 PM7/11/12
to pyscr...@googlegroups.com
Just to elaborate on Colin's reply PySripter uses whatever modules are installed in the Python distribution used by PyScripter.  You can install whatever modules you want in Python in many ways, for example by downloading and running the installation package or by using easy install.  This is a process that happens outside PyScripter.

Tarlan Mammadov

Oct 17, 2015, 4:56:29 PM10/17/15
to PyScripter, instr...@gmail.com
Hi
I am experiencing the same issue with invoking the Numpy module in Pyscripter IDE.  I have downloaded and installed the files from the following site however it did not help. do you I need to install it into the specific directory e.g.Pyscripter folder etc.?

thanks,
Tarlan

BBands

Oct 19, 2015, 10:52:53 AM10/19/15
to PyScripter Group
Can you report what happens when you type 'import numpy' in PyScripter's interpreter window? Also OS, Python versions, etc?

I've attached of screen short of what it should look like.

         John
num.PNG

Arley Yao

Jan 20, 2019, 9:32:33 AM1/20/19
to PyScripter
Tools -- Install packages with pip -- --user numpy scipy matplotlib ipython jupyter pandas sympy nose

mohamed imran於 2012年6月30日星期六 UTC+8下午10時43分33秒寫道: