What is License of PyScripter

piyo...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2015, 9:55:01 PM11/16/15
to PyScripter
Your older homepage on googlecodes had described PyScripter is MIT License.
I seek for License description on newer site on github and sourceforge, but i couldn't find.

What is License of PyScripter now.

thanks in advance

besth...@googlemail.com

Nov 27, 2015, 4:45:52 AM11/27/15
to PyScripter
Help -> PyScripter -> Contents -> Introduction to PyScripter -> License

PyScripter is Open Source Software and can be used for any purpose including commercial development.

Warranties
Pyscripter is distributed on an as is basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.

Source Code
Everyone is allowed to use and change this code free for his/her own tasks  and projects, as long as this header and its copyright text is intact.  For changed versions of this code, which are publicly distributed the  following additional conditions have to be fulfilled:
1.   The header has to contain a comment on the change and the author of it.
2.   A copy of the changed source has to be sent to the email p...@mmm-experts.com or to the then valid address of the author(s).

The second condition has aims at maintaining an up to date central  version of the software. If this condition is not acceptable for confidential or legal reasons, everyone is free to derive components or to generate a diff file to our or other original sources.

The Pyscripter project contains code from other open source projects (see credits).  These parts of the code are covered by the licenses of the respective projects.