Re: Pyscripter won't run (ctrl + f9) with the updated files

Kiriakos Vlahos

Mar 28, 2015, 4:24:45 PM3/28/15
to pyscr...@googlegroups.com
Please use the remote python engine, which for some time has beeen the default and strongly recommended to avoid the issues you describe.  Run, Python engine remote.   See https://code.google.com/p/pyscripter/wiki/RemoteEngine for more info.  The remote engine is reinitialized before each run (default IDE option), so you have a fresh Python environment in every script run.

On 5 January 2014 at 13:20, <seas...@gmail.com> wrote:
I add an new project to include a python package, which's path is c:\python33\Lib\site-packages\package_name.
pyscripter won't run/build the modified files. I have to close pyscripter and reopen it every time.
I have no problem with the whole new my own project.
Is there any cache or something I can clear? or some other means to fix the problem?