Note to translators

PyScripter

Jan 5, 2018, 7:05:26 AM1/5/18
to PyScripter
PyScripter already includes translations for 11 languages in addition to English.  In the latest release 3.1, the strings that need be translated (located in default.po) have been updated to include some extra strings that were added in recent versions. for example those related to code folding commands.   I would appreciate it if the original translators or other volunteers update translations to make them more complete.  The tool I would recommend for this is Poedit, but any text editor would do.

Most of the translations are pretty complete with the exception of the Portuguese translation that needs quite a bit of work.  Any Portuguese speaking users that are willing to help with this?

You can create a pull request with updated translations at GitHub or email the translations to pyscripter at gmail dot com.