PyScripter Project of the Week at SourceForge

PyScripter

Apr 17, 2018, 7:59:09 AM4/17/18
to PyScripter

BBands

Apr 17, 2018, 8:28:24 AM4/17/18
to PyScripter Group
Congratulations ‎Kiriakos!

    John

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 4:59 AM, PyScripter <pyscr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Lübbe Onken

Apr 23, 2018, 5:41:23 AM4/23/18
to PyScripter
Congratulations Kiriakos!

but isn't it also sad to see that the first line of the first project on the list reads "The git repository for project has now moved to Gitlab"?
For nostalgic (and other) reasons I hope that sourceforge can keep it up, but I feel they are slowly screwing it up...

Cheers
Lübbe

PyScripter

Apr 23, 2018, 6:04:35 AM4/23/18
to PyScripter
The main attraction of SF now is download tracking.  The downfall of giants (WordStar, WordPerfect, dBase, Lotus, Corel etc.), but I guess rather healthy...