change font size for Code Explorer, Project Explorer, Messages ... IDE Windows

Harry

Jun 8, 2016, 4:21:16 PM6/8/16
to PyScripter
I need to change font sizes for IDE Windows. They are too small.
Is that possible?
2016-06-09_03-58-50.jpg

BBands

Jun 8, 2016, 4:38:12 PM6/8/16
to PyScripter Group
Tools > Options > Editor Options

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 1:01 PM, Harry <seas...@gmail.com> wrote:
I need to change font sizes for IDE Windows. Is that possible?

Message has been deleted

Harry

Jun 8, 2016, 5:26:29 PM6/8/16
to PyScripter
As you can see from my attached jpg, editor options won't affect code explorer, project explorer, .etc.

BBands於 2016年6月9日星期四 UTC+8上午4時38分12秒寫道:

BBands

Jun 9, 2016, 5:12:07 PM6/9/16
to PyScripter Group
One: If you want to post an image you'll have to link to it. I like postimage.org

Two: Like most windows programs PyScripter follows your windows desktop settings, change those and PyScripter will follow next time you open it.

     John

Harry

Jun 10, 2016, 11:23:47 AM6/10/16
to PyScripter
I suggest to change the software behavior, not just to explain it. Apparently, someone's Windows settings out there (like me) make no trouble for most programs, but not Pyscripter. Adjustability is appreciated. Besides, there are fewer and fewer appearance settings for users to control under Windows 10.

BBands於 2016年6月10日星期五 UTC+8上午5時12分07秒寫道:

BBands

Jun 10, 2016, 12:33:12 PM6/10/16
to PyScripter Group
I doubt that'll happen anytime soon, so in the meanwhile the only thing I can think of:

Control panel > All Control Panel Items > Display

I'll give PyScripter a spin on Win 10 when I get some spare time.

     John