2017年10月18日 凌晨12:12:132017/10/18
收件者:PyScripter
See https://pyscripter.blogspot.com/ for new features and download instructions.

P.O.E.

未讀,
2017年10月18日 上午8:20:002017/10/18
收件者:PyScripter
YEEEEESSSSSS!
Thank god you're still alive and developing Pyscripter.
Just installed Python 3.6 & Pyscripter 3.0 64bit systems and everything is working!
Thank you!

On Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 12:12:13 AM UTC-4, PyScripter wrote:

BBands

未讀,
2017年10月18日 上午11:24:062017/10/18
收件者:PyScripter Group
Thank you!

      John

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 9:12 PM, PyScripter <pyscr...@gmail.com> wrote:
See https://pyscripter.blogspot.com/ for new features and download instructions.

t j

未讀,
2017年10月19日 中午12:27:182017/10/19
收件者:PyScripter
PyScripter is the best Python IDE.
Thank you for new version.

BBands

未讀,
2017年10月19日 中午12:43:532017/10/19
收件者:PyScripter Group
Quick field report, all 64-bit versions:
    Python 3.6.3
    PyScripter 3.0.0
    Windows 7 Ultimate

All copacetic.

     John

--

BBands

未讀,
2017年10月19日 下午1:07:142017/10/19
收件者:PyScripter Group
Second field report:
    Python 2.7.14 (32-bit)
    PyScripter 3.0.0  (32-bit)
    Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit)

So I have two versions of PyScripter running 32-bit with Python 2.7.14 and 64-bit with Python 3.6.3.

I chose the aqua light slate theme.

All copacetic.

     John

PyScripter

未讀,
2017年10月19日 下午3:45:062017/10/19
收件者:PyScripter
John,

I am greateful for the great support you have provided to PyScripter users and the encouragement to carry on developing it.

Kiriakos

BBands

未讀,
2017年10月19日 下午5:43:222017/10/19
收件者:PyScripter Group
No, no, no.... We are the grateful ones. Thanks for a fine tool!

     John

訊息已遭刪除

P.O.E.

未讀,
2017年10月19日 晚上11:29:302017/10/19
收件者:PyScripter
Yes, it is!
Excellent design -stays out of your way, but is not buried so that when you need a feature you have to dig for it unlike many other IDEs for Python. Not trying to start flame wars, but PyScripter is all that. Period.
I learned Python with PyScripter and tested around 10 other IDEs including commercial distributions always coming back to PyScripter because it was and still is the best.

P.O.E.

未讀,
2017年10月19日 晚上11:41:092017/10/19
收件者:PyScripter
My Specs:
  • Windows 10 64bit Pro Build 1709 Fall Creators' Update
  • PyScripter 3.0 64bit (installed)
  • Python 3.6 64bit (added to system environment path via installer)
As stated previously, everything is working great.
Thanks for creating PyScripter Kiriakos.
Thanks for continuing PyScripter development John (Bbands).
Thanks to all the community and user members helping to keep K & J interested in PyScripter development.

Keep coding!

P.O.E.

未讀,
2017年10月20日 凌晨12:01:162017/10/20
收件者:PyScripter
It dawns on me after a few moments and at the whim of god, but eventually becomes clear after I nickname you K and John J (K&J) -where does that come from sounding so familiar; after a quick Bing search to verify a few things my assumption was correct. You ready for this?!

The Men in Black!
K & J were the Men in Black - those were their MiB handles or nicknames.
K chose J as his successor just like Kiriakos has John as his for PyScripter. That is some cool & funny stuff with just a touch of creepy.
Have fun and watch out for alien cockroaches!

Kiriakos and John are now officially the PyScripter Men in Black (like a programmer's blackbox too) identifiable with K & J!
SWEET!
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄