Open Latter Against Chairman ITNE Nasir Hussain Hydari To Federal Minister Senator Pervaze Rasheed

0 ملاحظات
پہلے نہ پڑھے ہوئے پیغام پر جائیں

ishteyaq bukhary

نہ پڑھا ہوا،
1 دسمبر، 2013، 12:46:42 PM1/12/13
بنام PressP...@googlegroups.com
OPEN LATTER AGAINST CHAIRMAN ITNE NASIR HUSSAIN HYDARI

Dear Federal Minister for Information & Broad Casting
Senator Pervaze Rasheed Sb,

What Is Justice...?

I hope you are fine and nothing wrong with you,May Allah bless on you.
I am a accredited journalist from Islamabad(Pakistan)having 19 years of experience,
I want to put some questions before you.

1- Implementation Tribunal for Newspaper Employees (ITNE),for employees or for Employer...?

2- If a journalist or a non journalist file an application before a ITNE for a justice or for his/her legal rights,than what law or procedure of law applicable on employee and employer...?

3- I file two case against two different organization in ITNE before its Chairman Nasir Hussain Hydary,First case against Daily Kainaat Islamabad for areas of 6th and 7th Wage Board Award and second case against Daily Azkaar Islamabad for getting salary according to 7th Wage Board Award,however i am a permanent employee of that organization.

4- In both cases the law and procedure of law are different for me,but in both cases the law and procedure of law used in the favor of Employer by Chairman ITNE.

5- In the case of Daily Kainaat,where the Managing Editor Mr Kamran Akram received the copies of application in a court of Chairman ITNE on 21 Jun 2012,but they didn't file any reply on that application till that date.ITNE ordered the Ex-Parte proceedings in my favor on 31st Aug 2012 but after few days Chairman ITNE without any application or any appeal against that order of Ex-parte,it self set a side that order against the law and provided them (Respondent) relief of written reply again in written order.After long time on 28th Dec 2012 again ITNE ordered Ex-parte proceedings and take my evidences and record my statement and fixes the date for judgement but on the date of judgement he ordered the Inspector ITNE for calculation of my claim and report to court on 31st Jan 2013.It is very important to mention here that the Respondent are not appear before the ITNE till receiving the application i.e 21 Jun 2012 to 16th April 2013.
What a justice of Honorable Chairman ITNE who provided me,On the date of submission of Inspector report 16th April 2013 he changed the open court order,and show the attendance of respondent's representative in a written order,which is totally false.Although it is again a very important thing is that he take the application of Order 7 Rule 11 of CPC from Respondent against my application on 19th April 2013,It is again the violation of law because ,when the case was fix for judgement/final order that application was not taken according to law and procedures.While the Respondent again not pursue their own case and not appear before the ITNE and this application of Order 7 Rule 11 of CPC is dismissed on 1st Aug 2013.Again a time come for judgement,but,again honorable Chairman ITNE takes an other application/appeal against the order dated 31st Aug 2012 of Ex-parte proceeding after more than 14 months,while law permits the time for appeal against any order is 30 days.It is third time violation of law and procedures.Now the my case is still hang on and date in office and nothing any relief or justice for me from 17 months.

6- The story of second case is that,I filed an application on 21st May 2013 before ITNE for impleading in state Vs Daily Azkaar soumotto case,The ITNE ordered on my application on same date and impleaded me ad party in that state case.Because,the establishment of Daily Azkaar submitted a list of permanent employees on 7th Aug 2012 and my name is there,on that bases the ITNE impleaded me as a party in State case on same date after hearing the arguments of both side,while the counsel of Daily Azkaar contested that application and Tribunal rejected the arguments and accepted my application for making me party in state Vs azkaar case.Tribunal also grant me a Status quo and directed the management that, not to pass any adverse order against me.What a justice provided in a ITNE to a workers ? Respondent Organization terminated my services without any reason,without any notice and without any intimation on 11th Sep 2013,while the order of status quo is intact till date 1st Dec 2013.
I informed the Tribunal through a written application on 17th Sep 2013 about my termination,althouh i have a valid stay order,but on same day my application was rejected and Chairman ITNE openly hands up and stated me,sorry,and stated in written order,that, it is not a proper forum for that,if you are terminated,now you have the right to file petition before proper forum.I argued that,you provide me a status quo order and directed the management,that,management not to pass any adverse order against me,if you have no jurisdiction or authority why you give me a that status quo order.?

7- More interesting story of ITNE is that in Daily Azkaar case the counsel of Respondent is a ex consul of a worker of Daily Azkaar against the owner of Daily Azkaar in NIRC,where she file petition against owner of Daily Azkaar and contempt of court petition too and stated that owner of Daily Azkaar doing wrong and against the law and a done the contempt of court,now she is consul of that contemn-er,i file application under sec 146 of Pakistan Bar Council And Practitioners Rules 1976,on that basses i prayed the tribunal to issue an order for stop to appear the consul of respondent in my case ,but,honorable Chairman ITNE in my absence (only 20 minutes late to reach tribunal due to disturb law and order situation in Rawalpindi/Islamabad on 20th Nov 2013 in relation to incident of Masjid Talimul Quraan on 15 Nov 2013) dictated the order and put a cost of Rs 10.000/- on me.Is it a justice ? Is it a tribunal for Employees/workers ? one more interesting story is that, this order still not signed by honorable Chairman ITNE but steno grapher of tribunal who was dictated that order of cost by honorable Chairman ITNE,inform me about that order verbally.

My humble Request to you please take action against Chairman ITNE on that grounds, terminated his contract immediately and hold inquiry against him about his character and efficiency of his for years tenure.

Regards
S Ishteyaq Mustafa Bukhary
0333-4477581

fawad mehmood

نہ پڑھا ہوا،
4 دسمبر، 2013، 7:28:16 AM4/12/13
بنام pressp...@googlegroups.com
 Dear Ishtiaq Bukhari sb ,
you rose the valid point and but as i told you that Chairman ITNE is  a chairman for newspaper employess  but he immplement the cases in the favour of employers from where  he get the  fruits and as you people know that whole story of Nasir hussain hyderi that what he were ? how he becomes a chairman ITNE ? Bukhari sb when the Chairman APNEC shafiuddin ashraf showed me his previous office i got a shock to see a small office there were some broken chairs and tables were placed , Nasir hussain hyderi demanded money straight away when i reached at his home along with APNEC chairman Shafiuddin ashraf and Secretry general Ikram bukhari and others were there , during the conversation regarding newspaper employees nasir said that what you people can give it to me so shafiuddin ashraf said that we can pray for you , give u alot of love , support and so more but he replied i want some thing different , so my dear bukhari sb nasir is one of the black sheep ,,,,we need a unity and should ready to fight with any black sheep.

Regards

Fawad Mehmood Ahmed
03212277881

Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 09:46:42 -0800