Tonight's Thr Run - Green mile

jald...@verizon.net

Jun 19, 2014, 10:38:19 AM6/19/14
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com

 Hi .   There is no group run at Kennedy park tonight.  The Green mile race is on North Street and starts at 5:30.

John.

David W. Murphy, Jr.

Jun 19, 2014, 10:50:49 AM6/19/14
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com
I plan to run Kennedy Park tonight.  Anyone who wants to join me at the Arcadian Shop parking lot tonight at 6:00 p.m. is welcome.

Dave Murphy

On 6/19/2014 10:38 AM, jald...@verizon.net wrote:

 Hi .   There is no group run at Kennedy park tonight.  The Green mile race is on North Street and starts at 5:30.

John.

dmurphy.vcf

Theresa

Jun 19, 2014, 10:59:33 AM6/19/14
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com
Dave,
Ginger, Sue Jansen, lea and myself will be there.

Sent from my iPhone
<dmurphy.vcf>