Re: WILD THING Race and Practice day - Sign up by MAY 23 to get a shirt!!!

Dave Hall

May 23, 2017, 2:27:46 PM5/23/17
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com

FYI, sign up by today to get the shirt.

Also, on Thursday June 8th, Becky Cushing will be leading a practice run on the course.  We will meet at Pleasant Valley at 6pm.

Please share with your group!! And sign up!!!!

Register for the Wild Thing Trail Race by May 23 to Guarantee Your T-Shirt & BlueQ Tote!

Wild Thing 5k/10k Trail Race
Berkshire Wild Things RaceSunday, June 25, 9 am–3 pm

Join us for a wooded 5k/10k trail run starting and ending at Pleasant Valley to raise money to support conservation and education programs at Berkshire Wildlife Sanctuaries. The first 200 runners receive a BlueQ tote, and all runners celebrate with Chocolate Springs chocolates at the finish line.

Register by May 23 to guarantee your t-shirt. The race will be capped at 300 runners. Spots fill quickly, and registration is required!

Arcadian Shop logoRegister now to reserve a spot >

Huge thanks to the Arcadian Shop, our Lead Sponsor, as well as our other generous sponsors!

Marianne Hall

Sanctuary Office Manager

Mass Audubon's Berkshire Wildlife Sanctuaries

472 West Mountain Rd.

Lenox, MA 01240

mh...@massaudubon.org

413-637-0320

Connect with us on Facebook!

Tamara Hitchcock

May 23, 2017, 2:31:54 PM5/23/17
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dave

I'm already registered.  Maybe the group should consider doing that practice run for our Thursday night run on the 8th?

Tamara

Tamara B Hitchcock
Fenton Quinn PC
4 Second Street
Pittsfield, MA  01201
Telephone:  413-443-7366

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential. This information is intended for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution, or disclosure of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the message from your system.
United States Internal Revenue Service Circular 230 disclosure: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that, unless and to the extent we otherwise state, any US federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of (1) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

Dave Hall

May 23, 2017, 8:38:41 PM5/23/17
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com
That's a great idea!

Dave Hall

Jun 1, 2017, 2:27:12 PM6/1/17
to pioneerru...@googlegroups.com

One of the sponsors of the Wild Thing Race is conducting a clinic called Injury Prevention & Recovery for Trail Runners next Wed, June 7th from 5:30pm-6:45pm in West Stockbridge.  The organization is called Boundless.  They have a facebook page.  To sign up:

https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/main_enroll.asp?studioid=275885&tg=&vt=&lvl=&stype=-8&view=day&trn=3&page=&catid=&prodid=&date=06%2f07%2f17&classid=0&prodGroupId=&sSU=&optForwardingLink=&qParam=&justloggedin=&nLgIn=&pMode=0&loc=1

Also, don't forget the practice run on the Wild Thing course next Thursday, June 8th at 6pm at Pleasant Valley with Becky Cushing.

And of course, if you aren't signed up for the Wild Thing Race on June 25th here is the link for info:

http://www.massaudubon.org/get-outdoors/wildlife-sanctuaries/pleasant-valley/news-events/wild-thing-5k-10k-trail-race

Berkshire Running Center has the online signup.

Jun 1, 2017, 2:29:38 PM6/1/17
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com
I went last year. Well worth your time even if you're not a trail runner.

Jenn

Sent from my iPhone

Dave Hall

Jun 7, 2017, 3:59:01 PM6/7/17
to pioneerru...@googlegroups.com

I signed up for this if anyone wants to ride down there with me from Pittsfield.  Let me know.

Dave Hall

Sent: Thursday, June 1, 2017 2:27 PM
To: pioneerru...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [PioneerRunningClub] Injury Prevention & Recovery for Trail Runners

Tamara Hitchcock

Jun 7, 2017, 4:15:35 PM6/7/17
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dave

I'd love to join you but I am in CT every Wednesday evening.  :(

Tamara