TONIGHT'S RUN - LENOXDALE - CORRECTION!!

jald...@verizon.net

Sep 12, 2013, 2:34:57 PM9/12/13
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com

 Hi.  We are meeting at Annie Hayes House in LENOXDALE.  We are NOT meeting at Kennedy

RUN IS AT 6PM.

ANN'S ADDRESS AND DIRECTIONS....

My address is 195 Golden Hill, Lee. (NOT GOLDEN HILL RD)
From Pittsfield, you go down Walker street and at the bottom (before Moonshine's liquor) take a right onto Golden hill in lenoxdale. Go about a half mile. The numbers on houses won't make since because you are in Lenoxdale first, then I am the first house in Lee on the right. White mail box, long stone driveway, big front porch.

JOHN,,

On 09/12/13, jald...@verizon.net wrote:

Hi All;

The run tonight is back at Kennedy Park.  We meet in Lenox at the Arcadian Shop parking lot on Route 7 / 20.
The Arcadian Shop is at 91 Pittsfield Rd (route 7 / 20) just north of the Lenox Shops.  The run starts at 6PM.

Arcadian Shop
91 Pittsfield Road,
Lenox

John.