Thr Night Run - Port Smitts

John Aldrich

Oct 4, 2017, 12:30:28 PM10/4/17
to Pioneer Running Club

Hi All.

This week’s Thursday Night run will be from Port Smitts in Pittsfield.  Port Smitts is at 370 Pecks Road and near the corner of Pecks Rd and Highland Ave. The run starts at 6PM.

John

PORTSMITTS restaurant

Address:370 Pecks Rd, Pittsfield, MA 01201

Phone:(413) 236-5727

Menu:portsmittsrestaurant.com

Tamara Hitchcock

Oct 5, 2017, 9:44:28 PM10/5/17
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com
Hello running buds,

here is the date/time info and link to the live webcast for our competition in Vegas:

Tuesday October 10th - 9:12 Vegas time - just after midnight eastern standard time
Farmington Valley Chorus
Wear ear phone or earbuds for a better quality sound
Also sign in earlier than midnight to make sure the connection has time to get up and running.
Dave - I won't be jumping and waving or singing louder but I'm sure you'll see me (3rd row center).

Have a great week!

Tamara

Tamara B Hitchcock
Fenton Quinn PC
4 Second Street
Pittsfield, MA  01201
Telephone:  413-443-7366

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential. This information is intended for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution, or disclosure of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the message from your system.
United States Internal Revenue Service Circular 230 disclosure: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that, unless and to the extent we otherwise state, any US federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of (1) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.