Wednesday run with John Colucci

Theresa

May 3, 2015, 12:26:03 PM5/3/15
to pioneerru...@googlegroups.com
John Colucci, a.k.a. One Glove, is going to be in town Wednesday for his best friend's funeral. Many of us have not been able to see John in a long time and I'm sure he would appreciate the support of friends. Let's all meet him for a run in Pittsfield state forest at 6 PM and then head to Reilly's afterwards. We can run the Wednesday night race loop, catch up with our friend, and have a nice evening together. Please pass along the invitation to anyone you think would like to come

Sent from my iPhone

Todd Howell

May 3, 2015, 2:30:42 PM5/3/15
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com
For those of us who haven't done that route, where do we meet?

On Sunday, May 3, 2015, 'Theresa' via Pioneer Running Club <PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
John Colucci, a.k.a. One Glove, is going to be in town Wednesday for his best friend's funeral. Many of us have not been able to see John in a long time and I'm sure he would appreciate  the support of friends. Let's all meet him for a run in Pittsfield state forest at 6 PM and then head to Reilly's afterwards. We can run the Wednesday night race loop, catch up with our friend, and have a nice evening together. Please pass along the invitation to anyone you think would like to come

Sent from my iPhone

-Todd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    On a Living Spree

Theresa

May 3, 2015, 2:34:56 PM5/3/15
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com
The race entrants go into PSF, hang a left and park in that lot about 100 yds up the road.  The race route is back out the PSF onto Cascade, straight over Cascade till it turns left and goes up to Churchill. Left on Churchill for 1 mi. then left onto the other Cascade and back to PSF.  3.7 mi. I believe

rl...@nycap.rr.com

May 3, 2015, 4:00:59 PM5/3/15
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com
Please say hello for me.