Thr Night Run - Compuworks - 6PM

John Aldrich

Apr 19, 2017, 4:37:43 PM4/19/17
to Pioneer Running Club

Hi All.

This week’s Thursday night run will be from the CompuWorks on North Street in Pittsfield.  CompuWorks is at the corner of Fenn Street and North Street.   Park in the parking lot on the north side of the building.  The run starts at 6PM.  Brooklyn's Best Pizza after at 48 North Street.

John

Compuworks
One Fenn Street
Pittsfield

John Aldrich

Apr 26, 2017, 12:41:25 PM4/26/17
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com
Hi All.

This week’s Thursday night run will be from the Hot Dog Ranch on West Housatonic Street in Pittsfield. The Hot Dog Ranch is at 114 West Housatonic street near the river bridge.  The run starts at 6PM.

John

 Hot Dog Ranch
Address: 114 W Housatonic St, Pittsfield, MA 01201

Theresa

Apr 26, 2017, 7:27:00 PM4/26/17
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, my mobility status has been upgraded to "can walk a reasonable distance"so I'm hoping to go tomorrow night. Any other walkers out there? I'm probably good for 2 miles
Theresa

Sent from my iPhone