Sunday AM Run (2/7)

Todd Howell

Feb 6, 2016, 1:38:38β€―PM2/6/16
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com
If anyone's interested I'll be running The Richmond Route tomorrow (2/7) at 10 AM. Pace will be casual (9-9:30/mile or so). Park at the Swamp Rd end of East Rd.

If you aren't familiar with the route, it's 7.5 miles of mostly dirt roads. If it's warm enough the surface should be nice and soft.

10 minute rule is in effect.

-JSA

Judge Sunshiney A$$

Feb 7, 2016, 12:39:50β€―PM2/7/16
to Pioneer Running Club
Well, this morning was about as boring as they come. 7.5 miles at a 9:30/mi pace on nice dirt roads (and a little pavement). Depending on how you count I passed either 3 or 5 cars the whole time, but 3 is the number I'm going with. That's 2.5 miles per car. Hell, I didn't even see a train at the bridge by the Loud AKC Dogs place. At one point I heard a plane but I wasn't able to spot it because the sun was too bright and the sky was too blue. What. A. Drag.

All the normal players were there, though: a blue bird, some squirrels, one of the dogs at the place where the three dogs chase after you and the big white fluffy dog at the new(ish) house near the corner of Swamp and Sleepy Hollow. Come to think of it, I didn't see the bull at his normal hangout and I didn't hear any wood peckers so maybe those guys are still in Florida for the winter.

At one point it looked like the road was going to be a little muddy and I thought "Oh, this could be exciting", but then it wasn't muddy or exciting. I might have gotten a little mud splashed on my legs.

-JSA

Theresa

Feb 7, 2016, 1:18:05β€―PM2/7/16
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com
Hoping that soon I can go on these incredibly boring runs with you!!

Todd Howell

Feb 7, 2016, 2:05:06β€―PM2/7/16
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com
Maybe once all this snow melts and snowshoe race season is over πŸ˜‰.

Theresa

Feb 7, 2016, 3:44:08β€―PM2/7/16
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com
More like once the PT says I can run! He may be open to bribery – David Armet at Williamstown physical therapy. I encourage you all to call him and urge him to let me run. Written petitions are also encouraged

Sent from my iPhone

Fred Pilon

Feb 7, 2016, 5:41:24β€―PM2/7/16
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com
I already put in a word with him about your running--no!

FredΒ

Theresa

Feb 7, 2016, 6:03:36β€―PM2/7/16
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com