Thr Night Run - Mt Greyock HS

John Aldrich

Aug 2, 2017, 2:25:48 PM8/2/17
to Pioneer Running Club

Hi All:

For a new and exciting run this Thursday night we will be running the cross country course at Mount Greylock High School in Williamstown.  We meet at the Mount Greylock HS parking lot.  The high school is on Route 7 in Williamstown.  As you go north it is about a quarter mile up on the hill past the route 7 and 43 intersection. The run starts at 6 PM.

John

Eileen Monyahan

Aug 2, 2017, 10:43:20 PM8/2/17
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com
Wish I could join you all...but I'll be waitressing at Waubeeka. Dinner is served 5-8, you should all stop in!

Sent from my iPhone