Thursday Night Run - Compuworks

John Aldrich

Jul 20, 2016, 10:29:03 AM7/20/16
to Pioneer Running Club
Hi All
It’s a little complicated for this week’s Thursday night run.  First we do a scavenger hunt and run with the Berkshire Lightning at 5:30.

We are meeting at Compuworks Parking lot near the corner of North and Fenn Streets. Be there around 5:15 for scavenger hunt.

Park around 5:15 PM at the CompuWorks lot on Renne Ave. The parking lot is right next to the Lichtenstein Center.

Jog to the Museum from there.

If you want to do the scavenger hunt be at the Berkshire Museum at 5:30.

We will also do a run from the CompuWorks Parking lot around 6:15, after the Scavenger hunt.  That is if you cannot make the scavenger hunt and want to meet for the run.
Our Run is after Scavenger Hunt at 6:15 or so.
John

John Aldrich

Jul 20, 2016, 10:39:01 AM7/20/16
to Pioneer Running Club

I forgot to include Scavenger Hunt info.   ... John

JUL  21

1Berkshire BYP Scavenger Hunt at Third Thursday!

Thu 5:30 PM in EDT · Pittsfield, MA

Gather your team (3- 6 people/team), pick out a creative/fun team name and find your way through Pittsfield’s Third Thursday street festival, local vendors, merchants and exhibits for hidden answers.

There will be ten clues, plus bonus questions.

Meet at the Berkshire Museum between 4:30-5:30 to split up into teams.

We'll wrap it all up at the Lichtenstein Center that evening around 7:00.

http://1berkshire.com/event/byp-scavenger-hunt/