Thr Night Run - Brookside - 6PM

John Aldrich

Mar 8, 2017, 12:14:31 AM3/8/17
to Pioneer Running Club

Hi.

This week’s Thursday night run will be from the Brookhouse Pub on Route 8 in Lanesboro.  The Brookhouse is on Route 8 at the intersection of Gulf Road and across from the Berkshire Mall. The run starts at 6PM.

John

Brookhouse Sports Pub & Restaurant

650 Cheshire Rd. - Lanesboro, MA. (413) 499-3331 -

Jennifer Bell

Mar 8, 2017, 7:27:33 PM3/8/17
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Some of us will be meeting a little early to get a ten miler tomorrow night. We are meeting at the start of the bike path at 5:30 and then planning to meet up with the group during or after the run. Please feel free to join in if you're interested in a semi long run.

Jenn

Sent from my iPhone

Nancy C. Wilk

Mar 9, 2017, 10:18:12 AM3/9/17
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com

Hey John

I can’t make tonight’s run.  See everyone next week!  Have a great run.

Nancy

Dave Hall

Mar 9, 2017, 10:59:31 AM3/9/17
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com
I'll come early and do the ten miler.

jald...@verizon.net

Mar 22, 2017, 3:53:13 PM3/22/17
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com

Hi.

This week’s Thursday night run will be from the East Side Pizza on Newell Street in Pittsfield.  East Side is Newell off of East St and near the Housatonic River bridge. The run starts at 6PM.

John

East Side Pizza
Address: 378 Newell St, Pittsfield, MA 01201