Thr Night Run - Zucco's - 6pm

jald...@verizon.net

Jan 21, 2015, 5:17:36 PM1/21/15
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com, sja...@nycap.rr.com
Hi;

This week's Thursday Night run will be from Zucco"s in Pittsfield at 6PM.  Zucco's is on Dalton  Ave at the corner of Plastics Ave.

Wear a reflective vest.

John

 Zucco's Family Restaurant
451 Dalton Avenue, Pittsfield, MA 01201
(413) 443-8112

Judge Sunshiney A$$

Jan 22, 2015, 9:42:13 PM1/22/15
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com
I just wanted to take a moment to welcome a long lost favorite member of this running group back into the fold. Survey after survey of warm assed runners has consistently found this runner to be in the top 1 of all runners. If there was a category for Awesome Runners in Best of the Berkshires, this runner's walls would be crumbling under the weight of the plaques. While I'm sure there's no need to tell you who this is, there are some out there who have only recently had the great fortune of meeting this legend of the community. It's with great pleasure that I announce that Judge Sunshiney Ass (AKA Former Athlete Todd) has once again been lacing up his sneakers for more than walks to buy milk at Palmer's.

<Pause for Applause and Sobbing>

That's right. After two consecutive Thursday Night Runs it's been confirmed that this pillar of the community is back in the proverbial saddle. Despite his obvious enfattening he has come back strong with all the trash talking and sarcasm you've come to enjoy. It just goes to show you that Greatness is not diminished by BMI. In fact, having been reduced to nearly the same slowness as others has only served to increase his humility.

Anyway. I just wanted to touch base with alls y'alls to let you know what you have to look forward to. To the new folks who haven't had the pleasure of meeting this great man, don't even bother trying to set your hopes high because even if your hopes were as high as Cheech Marin, Snoop Dogg and that dude at Taco Bell hanging out in Springside Park, they'd pale in comparison to the real deal.

Next on the agenda: newbs. I checked to see if there were any pending members and there are none. In fact I don't see any recent additions to the list other than our illustrious Thursday Night Run Coordinator John, who made yet another account with 73rd e-mail address. So pass the word for people to check in, and please let me know if they still aren't receiving e-mails.

-JSA

"His dedication to the sport is an inspiration to all who pound the pavement and traverse the trail" - Steve Prefontaine

"Had I known he'd one day don my athletic shoes I would have named my company JudgeSunshineyAsscony." - George Saucony.

"When his snot rocket hit me on the lip I sobbed uncontrollably for hours. I'm never washing my face again." - Some Lady on North St.

Theresa

Jan 23, 2015, 3:18:44 AM1/23/15
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com
I knew I should've gone to the run, dammit!
Welcome back, or as the RRFs once were known to say about you, "He's back! He's back! I don't believe he came back! This is amazing, no one ever comes back!"

Todd Howell

Jan 23, 2015, 10:34:15 AM1/23/15
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com
Tweety, you should at least have come just to see me. It's probably a better idea to rest up that hoof though.

In other news, I mapped out the route we ran and it was 5.35 miles. Adding in effort miles for the wind and ice I say it's at least an even 6. Update your running logs as you see fit.

JSA

--

-Todd

                    On a Living Spree