Thr Night Run - Compuworks

John Aldrich

Mar 15, 2017, 4:23:12 PM3/15/17
to Pioneer Running Club

Hi.

This week’s Thursday night run will be from the CompuWorks on North Street in Pittsfield.  CompuWorks is at the corner of Fenn Street and North Street.   Park in the parking lot on the north side of the building,  The run starts at 6PM.

John

Compuworks
One Fenn Street
Pittsfield

Tamara Hitchcock

Mar 15, 2017, 4:26:47 PM3/15/17
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com
Is the lot on the little side street behind the building?

Tamara B Hitchcock
Fenton Quinn PC
4 Second Street
Pittsfield, MA  01201
Telephone:  413-443-7366

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential. This information is intended for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution, or disclosure of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the message from your system.
United States Internal Revenue Service Circular 230 disclosure: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that, unless and to the extent we otherwise state, any US federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of (1) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

Dave Hall

Mar 15, 2017, 4:40:10 PM3/15/17
to pioneerru...@googlegroups.com

The lot is on Renne Ave, the little side street off Fenn St next to the building.

The lot is on Renne Ave, the little side street off Fenn St next to the building.

Jennifer Bell

Mar 16, 2017, 6:52:51 AM3/16/17
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I won't be able to make it this week. Have a great run!

Jenn