Thursday Night Run - Hot Dog Ranch

jald...@verizon.net

Nov 9, 2016, 10:58:39 AM11/9/16
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com

Hi.
This weeks Thursday night run will be from the Hot Dog Ranch in Pittsfield.   The Hot Dog Ranch is at 114 West Housatonic Street. That is near the Housatonic River bridge.  The run starts at 6 PM.  Wear a reflective vest.
John
Hot Dog Ranch
114 W Housatonic St, Pittsfield, MA 01201

Jennifer Bell

Nov 9, 2016, 12:08:56 PM11/9/16
to PioneerRu...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,

I have parent conferences tomorrow night so I won't be there for the run, but I am planning on coming to meet everyone for dinner afterwards. See you then!

Jenn