SIMON, Anton D d 2017

Richard R

May 26, 2017, 9:41:28 AM5/26/17
to Peerage News
From the Telegraph and Times of 26 May 2017: SIMON Anton Simon died on 22nd May 2017 in the company of his family. Husband of Tess and father to Charlie, Harry, Eugene and Fleur and brother to Peter and Mark, Anton worked in the junk bond market in its early years before moving into renewable energy investment. A keen Russophile and triathlete he will be sorely missed by friends and family. Funeral at The Brompton Oratory on Wednesday 7th June at 11 a.m.

He was s of Arthur G SIMON. He m 1984 (as her 2nd h) Teresa Megan Marguerite (b 1955) d of Maj Michael Robert Horace STOPFORD (1921-95), scion of the COURTOWN earls, and Megan (1918-2002) d of Arthur Reyner WILLIAMS and _ MELSEMS, and had three sons and a dau as above.

sarac...@googlemail.com

May 26, 2017, 11:01:03 AM5/26/17
to Peerage News
Anton(b c 1953)'s younger son Eugene,formerly played Lancel Lannister in HBO's widely successful 'Game of Thrones',as well as other roles.

G. Willis

May 27, 2017, 6:40:37 AM5/27/17
to Peerage News
Company and electoral roll data indicates his full name to be Anton Dermot Simon, born September 1952.

G. Willis

May 27, 2017, 8:19:04 AM5/27/17
to Peerage News
I forgot to mention also (although this might be a well-known fact, of course) that brother Peter Simon is the founder of Monsoon and Accessorize, companies of which Anton Simon was also a director. My inability to find birth records appears to be due to the fact that they were born in Sri Lanka (according to an interview with Peter Simon).