Length of line

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Christine Dowler

未讀,
2017年9月23日 下午6:21:372017/9/23
收件者:Passpor...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys. Say would anyone know how long a line I should get to replace my furling line? Passport 40. I think the jib is a 130. Didn't take the old line off when I left for the summer.......just curious. It may be the same one that was on it when I bought the boat! Guess I can replace it when I get back to MX but it would be cheaper here. Thanks Crit

Sent from my iPhone

John Baudendistel

未讀,
2017年9月24日 中午12:08:562017/9/24
收件者:Christine Dowler、Passpor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Crit. I just pulled mine and am replacing it. Mine goes along the stanchions to the cockpit. So all the way to the aft seat. Plus some extra. I'm at 100'.

Thanks
John Baudendistel
Jo...@ets247.com
650.678.1459

> On Sep 23, 2017, at 3:19 PM, Christine Dowler <cr...@svjasdip.us> wrote:
>
> Hi guys. Say would anyone know how long a line I should get to replace my furling line? Passport 40. I think the jib is a 130. Didn't take the old line off when I left for the summer.......just curious. It may be the same one that was on it when I bought the boat! Guess I can replace it when I get back to MX but it would be cheaper here. Thanks Crit
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> --
> --
> Passport Owners Association http://passportyachts.org
> To post to the group, use "reply all" or send email to Passpor...@googlegroups.com
> To reply to just the author, just use "reply:
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息