recent questions

psherwood

Nov 29, 2016, 12:31:26 PM11/29/16
to Passport Owners
Sorry to chime in late on these questions: On Cynosure the roller furler
pin is in the aft-most of the three holes on the anchor roller. I have a
Rocna 25 hanging off the bow and have no problems with dropping or
storing it.

And the peak of the anchor chain pile in the chain locker is about 18"
from the underside of the deck. 5/16" chain that piles up as it will
after coming off the gypsy and dropping down through the hawse hole or
whatever that hole in the deck is properly called.

I haven't cleared out the quarterberth yet so can't come up with actual
dimensions there.

Were there other size/arrangement questions?

Phil
s/v Cynosure
San Carlos