Bronze port seals

1 view

Ernie Reuter

May 26, 2017, 3:35:02 PM5/26/17
to Passport Owners
Hello everyone and happy spring...
We are looking to replace the rubber gasket seals that are in the groove that goes around the old style bronze ports on the cabin house. Speaking now about the 8 ports of one size and 2 smaller ones that are in the cockpit. Appears to be a groove that is approx 3/8" wide and the height is approx 5/16" .
Has anyone found a good source for these gaskets. We'd like to stay as close to original as possible...
Thanks for any leads you might have.
Ernie
SV Iemanja
Little River SC

Rob Raymond

May 26, 2017, 3:42:13 PM5/26/17
to Ernie Reuter, Passport Owners

Passport Owners Association http://passportyachts.org
To post to the group, use "reply all" or send email to PassportOwners@googlegroups.com
To reply to just the author, just use "reply:

Ernie Reuter

May 27, 2017, 7:48:54 AM5/27/17
to Rob Raymond, Passport Owners
Great thanks Rob. Will order the gasket material that you found....ernie
On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 15:42 Rob Raymond <wind...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 12:34 PM, Ernie Reuter <ern...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone and happy spring...
We are looking to replace the rubber gasket seals that are in the groove that goes around the old style bronze ports on the cabin house. Speaking now about the 8 ports of one size and 2 smaller ones that are in the cockpit. Appears to be a groove that is approx 3/8" wide and the height is approx 5/16" .
Has anyone found a good source for these gaskets. We'd like to stay as close to original as possible...
Thanks for any leads you might have.
Ernie
SV Iemanja
Little River SC

Passport Owners Association http://passportyachts.org
To post to the group, use "reply all" or send email to Passpor...@googlegroups.com

To reply to just the author, just use "reply: