Passport 37 vs. 40

William Foster

Jan 15, 2015, 1:49:51 PM1/15/15
to Passpor...@googlegroups.com
Then again, this is Hull #11
Passport 37 1986
To each his own. :-)

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: William Foster <wfost...@aol.com>
Date: January 15, 2015 at 1:45:25 PM EST
To: William Foster IV <wfost...@aol.com>

Sent from my iPhone

William Foster

Jan 16, 2015, 9:16:48 AM1/16/15
to Jim Melton, Passpor...@googlegroups.com
Jim,
Did my picture of S/V Magico
P 37 Hull 11 circulate to the group? She 'a s prime example. Designed by
Thom Wagner for the  1986 Annapolis boat show but not finished on time. Showed at Stamford the next year though after I had known enough to buy her beforehand.
Regards ,  Bill Foster
Am I in your data base?

Jim Melton

Jan 16, 2015, 4:30:29 PM1/16/15
to William Foster, Passpor...@googlegroups.com
Bill,

You and Magico are, indeed, in my database.  And she is certainly a gorgeous boat!

Thanks!!
   Jim

HSUS spends 5x as much on their retirement plan as
they spend on animal rescue/shelters. FIVE TIMES!!
** Permission to repost this message is granted  **
** unless explicitly denied in THIS message.     **
Jim Melton     SheltieJim at xmission dot com
1930 Viscounti Drive
Sandy, UT 84093-1063
Shelties since 1969; ASSA member since 1992
Please visit Sheltie Rescue of Utah, Inc. at
  http://SheltieRescueUT.org
  Saving The World, One Sheltie At A Time
Support Sheltie Rescue and indulge yourself, too:
  http://SheltieRescueMall.com
Read and comment in our blog:
  http://SheltieTales.com