Perkins 4154 engine

1 view

Ernie Reuter

Feb 18, 2018, 8:02:56 PM2/18/18
to Passpor...@googlegroups.com
We have a friend here at the marina that is in need of a fuel pump for this engine. They are having a hard time finding it stateside and are being sent to GB for it.

I didnt know if any of you might have a lead on a Perkins parts supplier stateside that might have this part.

Thanks
Ernie
SV Iemanja
Little River SC.

rcyoung

Feb 18, 2018, 8:24:32 PM2/18/18
to Ernie Reuter, Passpor...@googlegroups.com
I would be quite surprised if they do not have a needed Perkins part.

Regards,
Bob

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® 4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Passport Owners Association http://passportyachts.org
To post to the group, use "reply all" or send email to Passpor...@googlegroups.com
To reply to just the author, just use "reply:

psherwood

Feb 18, 2018, 9:08:21 PM2/18/18
to rcyoung, Ernie Reuter, Passpor...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, tadiesels is very good.

Also try Perkins Pacific, in Vancouver, WA (just across the river from
Portland). They're also excellent.

Phil
s/v Cynosure
Sea of Cortez

On Sun 2/18/18 18:24, rcyoung wrote:
> Www.tadiesels.com
> I would be quite surprised if they do not have a needed Perkins part.

Ernie Reuter

Feb 18, 2018, 9:12:14 PM2/18/18
to psherwood, Passpor...@googlegroups.com, rcyoung
Thanks Phil...

Jeff and Jane Woodward

Feb 19, 2018, 11:13:38 AM2/19/18
to Ernie Reuter, passpor...@googlegroups.com, rcyoung
I have had really good service from Parts4engines.com.  They are in Sheffield, England.  I used both telephone and email to communicate with  them.  Fast professional  service.  Good prices.

Jeff
Adagio, P-40 #109, 1986

Apr 30, 2018, 4:51:18 PM4/30/18
to Passport Owners