Scanned Maxwell-Nilsson VWC-3000 Windlass Technical Drawings

Ben Nicol

Apr 26, 2017, 6:52:09 AM4/26/17
to Passport Owners
Hi Everyone,

We have been lucky enough to have a great catalogue of manuals and drawings on the boat. I am scanning them all to have a backup and will share them here if i think they will help others.

The Rice's who owned our P40 from the early 90't till mid 2000's reached out to the Maxwell company for these drawings. I am not sure if any of you have this model of windlass but these drawings are sure going to help me when I service the winch. I couldn't find them on the internet anywhere. I hope this helps.

It is too big in the resolution i scanned it in so i have included the link below

Regards,
Ben