RE: Passport Post.

Matthew Davidson

Mar 14, 2017, 2:43:42 PM3/14/17
to John Wither, Passport Owners

John

I made this on Word Document and then converted it to a Adobe PDF file

Here is the PDF version of what I did just this last year for use of G10 under all the deck fittings

Matthew A Davidson President Mat...@AntecCorporation.com
Antec Corporation

Mail: PO Box 1609, North Bend, Wa 98045

Ship: 12622 412th Ave SE., North Bend, Wa 98045

(Office) 425-888-9090, (Cell) 206-660-1311, (Fax) 425-888-6492  ,

My Backup is Cindy StrakaSup...@AntecCorporation.com