Re: [Passport] Digest for PassportOwners@googlegroups.com - 7 updates in 1 topic

China Doll

Oct 20, 2015, 12:39:42 PM10/20/15
to Passpor...@googlegroups.com
Whitewater in Tampa ex: MarineDepot.us has these hinges. See old postings on POA group.

Sent from my iPhone 8.0

On Oct 20, 2015, at 11:27, Passpor...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Ted Bannister <tedban...@gmail.com>: Oct 19 09:41AM -0700

I am in need of a couple bronze hinges used on the doors and cabinets in
our 1884 Passport. Has anyone found a source or facsimile anywhere???

Ted
P47
Adesso
"W. John Baker, Ph.D." <w.john...@comcast.net>: Oct 19 04:51PM

Ted,

I don't know if your 1984 has the same hardware as my 1996. I tracked down the manufacturer of the hinges on Odyssey (9196 47dd) to a company named Kroon in the Netherlands. If you could post a picture of the hinges from your boat, I should be able to tell if they are the same. If so, I will search for the info in my records.

John Baker
Odyssey
number 13,
470 cc

Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:51:10 +0000
From: w.john...@comcast.net
To: tedban...@gmail.com
CC: Passpor...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Passport] Interior Hardware

[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/PassportOwners?hl=en

---

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Passport Owners" group.

Passport Owners Association http://passportyachts.org

To post to the group, use "reply all" or send email to Passpor...@googlegroups.com

To reply to just the author, just use "reply:

http://groups.google.com/group/PassportOwners?hl=en

---

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Passport Owners" group.

Craig Newton <cne...@earthlink.net>: Oct 19 10:33AM -0700

Send a picture to Blue Pelican in Alameda. I got a pair of hinges there a few years ago.
Craig
Mujo

Bill Schmidt <bi...@windwitch.com>: Oct 19 04:29PM -0700

The American Olive Knuckle Hinge! The American Olive Knuckle Hinge |
E.R. Butler & Co. <http://www.erbutler.com/?ktype=2&ksubcategory=23&m=1>
Billy Manana

On 10/19/2015 9:41 AM, Ted Bannister wrote:
George Louis <glou...@gmail.com>: Oct 19 04:41PM -0700

Show me a pair. I have some extras.

Thank you,

George Louis
Wind Thief

707-290-1637 c

Sent from my iPhone

William Fastow <wjfa...@physicianmanagement.com>: Oct 19 07:44PM -0400

While on the subject, does anyone have extra octagonal lever stops for the cabinet handle hardware? These are the brass stops that prevent the handles from giggling. Thanks

Will

William Fastow
Artax

Sent from my iPhone