Passport 42 Soon to Market

Big Rock Candy Mountain

Jul 3, 2016, 11:31:36 AM7/3/16
to Passport Owners
Hello all-

It's with great regret that my wife and I will be soon putting our Passport 42 on the market.
We've had wonderful adventures sailing her from the Chesapeake Bay to French Polynesia where she is today. Work commitments are keeping us away much longer than planned and we'll be unable to continue with our travels anytime soon.

She's been a great, solid boat for us and in our ocean passages we always doubted our own abilities long before doubting her ability to carry us through the tempest of the moment. We've gone through many upgrades with her and, as happens, we'd finally gotten her into peak sailing form when the wallet went dry and we had to return to work.

We're still working out all the details but if anybody has any questions about her or wants to know more, just let us know.

Thanks and happy sailing!

Message has been deleted