Half hull model of P40

Matthew Davidson

Sep 8, 2017, 12:52:19 AM9/8/17
to Passport Owners
Any one know a source for Passport 40 half hull models? Looking to put one on the wall of our salon.

Matthew

Larry Rovin

Sep 8, 2017, 8:25:41 AM9/8/17
to Matthew Davidson, Passport Owners
We just had one made by the finish carpenter in our yard (Cutts & Case in Oxford, MD). We are on the boat for Sept. and Oct. and do not have his contact info but can get it. He did a beautiful job.

Sent from my iPad

> On Sep 8, 2017, at 12:52 AM, Matthew Davidson <mat...@anteccorporation.com> wrote:
>
> Any one know a source for Passport 40 half hull models? Looking to put one on the wall of our salon.
>
> Matthew
>
> --
> --
> Passport Owners Association http://passportyachts.org
> To post to the group, use "reply all" or send email to Passpor...@googlegroups.com
> To reply to just the author, just use "reply:

Michael Moradzadeh

Sep 8, 2017, 8:37:32 AM9/8/17
to Larry Rovin, Matthew Davidson, Passport Owners
I have a fiberglass one that could be used as a mold.

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 5:25 AM, Larry Rovin <lro...@crudenbaypartners.com> wrote:
We just had one made by the finish carpenter in our yard (Cutts & Case in Oxford, MD). We are on the boat for Sept. and Oct. and do not have his contact info but can get it. He did a beautiful job.

Sent from my iPad

> On Sep 8, 2017, at 12:52 AM, Matthew Davidson <mat...@anteccorporation.com> wrote:
>
> Any one know a source for Passport 40 half hull models? Looking to put one on the wall of our salon.
>
> Matthew
>
> --
> --
> Passport Owners Association http://passportyachts.org
> To post to the group, use "reply all" or send email to PassportOwners@googlegroups.com

> To reply to just the author, just use "reply:

Passport Owners Association http://passportyachts.org
To post to the group, use "reply all" or send email to PassportOwners@googlegroups.com

To reply to just the author, just use "reply:

John Baudendistel

Sep 8, 2017, 9:01:47 AM9/8/17
to Larry Rovin, Matthew Davidson, Passport Owners
Send a photo ah contact info please! Looking for one also.

Thanks
John Baudendistel
Jo...@ets247.com
650.678.1459