Evolution Sails

wjfastow

Jan 28, 2015, 1:39:44 PM1/28/15
to Passpor...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone have any experience with Evolution Sails? I am looking at new sails for my Passport 40 and I am considering the standard fully battened main sail, 135 Genoa and a 105 Blade for offshore and pointing work. Any experiences or recommendations are appreciated. I am looking to work through a loft in the Annapolis Maryland area. Thanks!

Will
Artax #146

Bob Peahl

Feb 1, 2015, 5:39:13 PM2/1/15
to wjfastow, Passpor...@googlegroups.com
I have had great service from Chesapeake Sailmakers, formerly Doyle.  We purchased new sails a few years ago.   Very pleased with the performance.  We also store, clean and repair our sails with them every winter.  Unlike other Annapolis lofts, they do not prioritize racers over cruisers when service is required.

Bob Peahl
Anthem P40/70

Passport Owners Association http://passportyachts.org
To post to the group, use "reply all" or send email to Passpor...@googlegroups.com
To reply to just the author, just use "reply: