2013 Passport 470CC for sale

Tom Ritter

May 6, 2018, 8:01:06 AM5/6/18
to Passport Owners
I am about to place my beloved  2013 Passport 470 center cockpit with a broker to be sold.   Before I did that I thought I would put it out to the Passport owners group to see if there is any interest.
 it would be nice for both buyer and seller if we could eliminate the brokers fee.   The last appraisal that was done put the value at $584,000.
 The boat was totally tricked out to be in the Boat show with a lot of add ons.  The engine has only 635 hours on it and the boat is in prime condition and located in Baltimore Maryland.
 So lets talk    Tom 410 215 9426   or tom @tomritter.com  thanks