Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Ted Bannister

da leggere,
19 ott 2015, 12:41:4419/10/15
a Passport Owners
I am in need of a couple bronze hinges  used on the doors and cabinets in our 1884 Passport.  Has anyone found a source or facsimile  anywhere???

Ted
P47
Adesso

W. John Baker, Ph.D.

da leggere,
19 ott 2015, 12:51:1319/10/15
a Ted Bannister, Passpor...@googlegroups.com
Ted,

I don't know if your 1984 has the same hardware as my 1996.  I tracked down the manufacturer of the hinges on Odyssey (9196 47dd) to a company named Kroon in the Netherlands.  If you could post a picture of the hinges from your boat, I should be able to tell if they are the same.  If so, I will search for the info in my records.

John Baker
Odyssey
number 13,
470 cc

From: "Ted Bannister" <tedban...@gmail.com>
To: "Passport Owners" <Passpor...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2015 12:41:43 PM
Subject: [Passport] Interior Hardware
Passport Owners Association http://passportyachts.org
To post to the group, use "reply all" or send email to Passpor...@googlegroups.com
To reply to just the author, just use "reply:

Michael Dobbs

da leggere,
19 ott 2015, 13:07:2019/10/15
a W. John Baker, Ph.D., Ted Bannister, passpor...@googlegroups.com
I looked for about 2 years and could never find a match.  Had a friend make some that had a good enough form-fit.

Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:51:10 +0000
From: w.john...@comcast.net
To: tedban...@gmail.com
CC: Passpor...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Passport] Interior Hardware

Craig Newton

da leggere,
19 ott 2015, 13:33:5719/10/15
a Michael Dobbs, W. John Baker, Ph.D., Ted Bannister, passpor...@googlegroups.com
Send a picture to Blue Pelican in Alameda. I got a pair of hinges there a few years ago.
Craig
Mujo

Bill Schmidt

da leggere,
19 ott 2015, 19:29:1619/10/15
a Ted Bannister, passpor...@googlegroups.com
The American Olive Knuckle Hinge! The American Olive Knuckle Hinge | E.R. Butler & Co.
Billy Manana
bill.vcf

George Louis

da leggere,
19 ott 2015, 19:41:3819/10/15
a Craig Newton, Michael Dobbs, W. John Baker, Ph.D., Ted Bannister, passpor...@googlegroups.com
Show me a pair. I have some extras.

Thank you,

George Louis
Wind Thief

Sent from my iPhone

William Fastow

da leggere,
19 ott 2015, 19:44:4319/10/15
a George Louis, Craig Newton, Michael Dobbs, W. John Baker, Ph.D., Ted Bannister, passpor...@googlegroups.com
While on the subject, does anyone have extra octagonal lever stops for the cabinet handle hardware? These are the brass stops that prevent the handles from giggling. Thanks

Will

William Fastow
Artax

Sent from my iPhone