Burgee

George Louis

Apr 10, 2015, 8:47:37 PM4/10/15
to Passport Group
I am need of another POA burgee. Who can help me out.

Thanks,
George Louis

s/v Wind Thief

Neil Lynch

Apr 10, 2015, 10:39:08 PM4/10/15
to Passpor...@googlegroups.com
I need one also!!

Steve Slack

Apr 17, 2015, 12:44:55 AM4/17/15
to Neil Lynch, Passpor...@googlegroups.com
Ditto for Steve Slack in Houston!

Sslack
S/v SusanneB
P40/127

Sent from my iPad
Passport Owners Association http://passportyachts.org
To post to the group, use "reply all" or send email to Passpor...@googlegroups.com
To reply to just the author, just use "reply:

Michael Moradzadeh

Apr 17, 2015, 1:12:16 AM4/17/15
to Passpor...@googlegroups.com
I have been doing business with a company in China for low-cost printed flags.  If there's interest, I could order some for us.

Robert C. Young

Apr 17, 2015, 6:44:33 AM4/17/15
to Michael Moradzadeh, Passpor...@googlegroups.com

Someone in this group had ordered burgees from http://prestigeflag.com/?gclid=CjwKEAjw3sKpBRDJ7rDqzsyuhDASJACZAikiAttJdlkTPfilegeoFqZcMsMutxxcqhiN0WxTgpm23xoC6pHw_wcB

Made in America and as robust as a burgee could be. Hopefully Prestige retained the software template.

Regards,

Bob

George Louis

Apr 17, 2015, 11:39:38 AM4/17/15
to Steve Slack, Neil Lynch, Passpor...@googlegroups.com
I called prestige and one burgee is over $60 and 6 or more is about $35. Anyone need one so we don't pay top price?

Thank you,
George Louis

National Sales Director
Mt Beautiful Vineyards
N. Canterbury, NZ

The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.  Isaac Dennison

Alcoop

Apr 17, 2015, 12:39:47 PM4/17/15
to Passpor...@googlegroups.com, m...@yachtpc.com
The redoubtable Billy Mañana was the organizing flag guru last time
I am just saying

George Louis

Apr 17, 2015, 11:50:56 PM4/17/15
to Alcoop, Passport Group, Michael Moradzadeh
So here’s the deal you. If you want me to order them I need you to give me all your physical addresses and have them mailed to you.

Let me know asap.

Best,
George Louis

s/v Wind Thief.

Also, if any of you are looking to solar I have a great connection!

Judith Perkins

Apr 18, 2015, 11:19:04 AM4/18/15
to George Louis, Alcoop, Passport Group, Michael Moradzadeh
Could someone post a picture of this mysterious burgee please?

George Louis

Apr 18, 2015, 11:53:44 AM4/18/15
to Alcoop, Passpor...@googlegroups.com, m...@yachtpc.com
Are they as nice?

Thank you,

George Louis

Sent from my iPhone

Kenyon Stewart

Apr 18, 2015, 4:03:37 PM4/18/15
to Judith Perkins, George Louis, Alcoop, Passport Group, Michael Moradzadeh
image1.JPG

Sent from my iPhone

William Fastow

Apr 18, 2015, 4:13:37 PM4/18/15
to Kenyon Stewart, Judith Perkins, George Louis, Alcoop, Passport Group, Michael Moradzadeh
Yeah I am definitely in... Good looking burgee!

William Fastow
COO
Physician Management Ltd.

Sent from my iPhone

George Louis

Apr 18, 2015, 4:31:48 PM4/18/15
to William Fastow, Kenyon Stewart, Judith Perkins, Alcoop, Passport Group, Michael Moradzadeh
So. Do we go with this burgee or do we hold out for a cheaper version as mentioned from another member? I just don’t wish to turn this into a project.

Thanks,
George Louis

<image1.JPG>

Brian Heineken

Apr 18, 2015, 4:38:53 PM4/18/15
to George Louis, William Fastow, Kenyon Stewart, Judith Perkins, Alcoop, Passport Group, Michael Moradzadeh
For the love of God does anyone else not know what the heck a 'burgee' is?

Sent from my iPhone

Steve Slack

Apr 18, 2015, 5:51:52 PM4/18/15
to William Fastow, Kenyon Stewart, Judith Perkins, George Louis, Alcoop, Passport Group, Michael Moradzadeh
As am I. Have sent George all the detail.

Steve Slack
s/v SusanneB
P 40/127

Sent from my iPad

George Louis

May 15, 2015, 1:43:48 PM5/15/15
to Passport Group
They just arrived this a.m..  With shipping and tax they are $47 each. I have one extra if anyone wants it. Please forward your payment to:

George Louis
610 West Street
Petaluma, CA 94952

Once I receive your payment I will mail Priority Mail.

Thank again,
George Louis

Wind Thief
On May 3, 2015, at 5:32 PM, George Louis <glou...@gmail.com> wrote:

Promise :)

On May 3, 2015, at 11:35 AM, Steve Slack <ssl...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Let me know when I owe you dough!

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 20, 2015, at 7:50 PM, George Louis <glou...@gmail.com> wrote:

To all concerned who gave me an order. I placed the order today. It will take about 3-4 weeks turn-around. I am having them sent to me and from there I will mail them to you via USPS priority mail ($5.05 flat rate). I will keep you posted.

Later,
George Louis

s\v Wind Thief

On Apr 18, 2015, at 2:54 PM, Steve Slack <ssl...@sbcglobal.net> wrote: