Free Nanni for parts

Rob Raymond

Jul 26, 2016, 11:42:28 PM7/26/16
to Passport Owners
But there's a catch. You have to pick it up in Ladner, BC, and it has to be this week. It ran, but it's been stripped to make it fit through the hatch.

If nobody want's it I'll be calling the scrap guys.

Michael Moradzadeh

Jul 27, 2016, 2:45:58 PM7/27/16
to Passpor...@googlegroups.com

If you are able to strip off the HP fuel pump, you will be doing some Nanni owner a huge favor in the future.

On 7/26/2016 8:42 PM, Rob Raymond wrote:
But there's a catch. You have to pick it up in Ladner, BC, and it has to be this week. It ran, but it's been stripped to make it fit through the hatch.

If nobody want's it I'll be calling the scrap guys.
Passport Owners Association http://passportyachts.org
To post to the group, use "reply all" or send email to Passpor...@googlegroups.com
To reply to just the author, just use "reply:

Ian Macrae

Aug 7, 2016, 12:10:45 PM8/7/16
to Passport Owners

Rob, what are you going to replace it with? Knowing my own Nanni won't last forever, I'm curious.......

Ian

Freyja
P40  #49