Selling my passport CHEAP

Dennis Downing

Sep 8, 2015, 4:01:38 PM9/8/15
to Passport List
*Fellow passport owners*
*I am selling my Passport 40 CHEAP.  I am getting to old to care for her.
She needs work but she sails just fine.  I have never had problems with the
motor (VW diesel), the floor, the hull.*
*  I will consider all offers.  I WAS asking $35k.  *
*  She is hull number "8".  She now lies in moorage in Puerto Vallarta,
Mexico.*
*Please respond if interested *
*Dennis...."PANACEA"*

Crit

Dec 29, 2015, 11:55:50 AM12/29/15
to Passport Owners, passpor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dennis. Is she sold yet? I am assuming so but just curious. I might have someone who would like her. Thanks, Crit Dowler

Chip Ewing

Aug 9, 2018, 11:45:15 AM8/9/18
to Passport Owners
Hi Dennis, was wondering if you still follow this board? I'm the new owner of Panacea and was wondering if I could contact you for a couple quick questions. Thanks in advance, Chip Ewing.