PEREGRINE is for sale

jean nicca

Apr 22, 2018, 10:46:16 PM4/22/18
to Passport Owners

After over 30 years of owning Peregrine, a Passport 42 (Hull #44, July 1985. located in Emeryville, California) I have to sell her due to health issues.  A circumnavigation veteran, she carried me around the world safely and comfortably over a period of 14 years.  She features an Airex=cored hull with heavy teak rub rails.  Her teak decks were replaced without fasteners.  Her toe rails were also replaced in Phuket Thailand in 2000 along with many improvements throughout the boat including a custom hard dodger, teak inlays in the cockpit, a complete  paintjob including mast and coach roof, and over 200 other projects to improve and beautify her.  Her sails, including a main, 110% genoa, staysail, yankee, and a 150% genoa are almost new.  She can easily be single-handed.  She recently had a major engine tuneup (Perkins 4-108) and bottom paint.  She boasts having mast guards, boom gallows, and a vast cockpit-accessible lazarette.  She is a beautiful boat.

If you are interested, or have a friend who might be, you can reply to this message or call me at (510) 355-4893.  Peregrine is priced to sell quickly at US$140.

Jean Nicca

Sent from Mail for Windows 10