Website

David Hilliar

May 8, 2016, 7:50:11 PM5/8/16
to Passport Owners
Hi, When I try and go into the Passport website it says it is down for maintenance after being hacked and back at 10 but then it has been saying that for a while
David

Michael Moradzadeh

May 8, 2016, 9:06:24 PM5/8/16
to David Hilliar, Passport Owners
Let me fix that !

Sent from my iPhone

On May 8, 2016, at 15:50, David Hilliar <d.j.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, When I try and go into the Passport website it says it is down for maintenance after being hacked and back at 10 but then it has been saying that for a while
David

Passport Owners Association http://passportyachts.org
To post to the group, use "reply all" or send email to Passpor...@googlegroups.com
To reply to just the author, just use "reply:

Tim Bradshaw

May 9, 2016, 12:57:19 PM5/9/16
to Passport Owners, d.j.h...@gmail.com
Mike,
We also need to update the registration on Hull #087 - Rocinante.  We bought 'Rocinante' from Larry Byers in November of 2013 and have her in Deltaville, VA.

On this page, the current Hull Identification Number is incorrect but the actual #87 in the list, is correct.  What do we need to update it?

NEW Info:
#087 - PYK400870385 - Rocinante
Owners: Tim & Mary Lynn Bradshaw
Hailing Port: Seattle, WA (home is actually Jackson, WY but we haven't changed the hull yet)
Coast Guard #: 692082

  1. #087 : PYK400860485 : Rocinante : [1985]

  2. Owner: Larry N Byers
    Hailing Port: Seattle, WA
    US Coastguard#: 692082

    Previous Names: Plane Drover, Peregrine
    Previous Owner: Lawrence Drew Matlow
    Previous Owner: David J Harris
    132 Spader Bay
    PO Box 1920
    Chelan, WA 98816

Thanks,
Tim

Jim Melton

May 9, 2016, 2:17:16 PM5/9/16
to Tim Bradshaw, Passport Owners, d.j.h...@gmail.com

Tim,

I'm the guy to whom you need to speak...so, thanks for contacting me :)

I will get this corrected in my private copy of the database immediately. I am long overdue for sending BlueWaterBoats an updated version of the database, so I'll do everything I can to take care of that this week.

Thanks again!
   Jim

HSUS spends 5x as much on their retirement plan as
they spend on animal rescue/shelters. FIVE TIMES!!
** Permission to repost this message is granted  **
** unless explicitly denied in THIS message.     **
Jim Melton           SheltieJim at xmission dot com
1930 Viscounti Drive, Sandy, UT 84093-1063
Assistant Director, National Sheltie Rescue Network
Shelties since 1969; ASSA member since 1992
Please visit Sheltie Rescue of Utah, Inc. at
  http://SheltieRescueUT.org
  Saving The World, One Sheltie At A Time